Terms and Conditions
Tuscany Bicycle Travel is a trademark which is owned and operated by the Arezzo based Tour Operator and Travel Agency “ Tuscany Bicycle SNC” with its legal address in Via Vittorio Veneto 1, 52027 San Giovanni Valdarno, Arezzo and is legally operating under license number 30037.
Tuscany Bicycle SNC, trading as Tuscany Bicycle Travel offers single and multiple day bike rides in Tuscany and Italy. Any client deciding to participate in an activity offered by Tuscany Bicycle Travel is notified and agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
Tuscany Bicycle Travel respects and follows European and Italian privacy laws and standards outlined in INFORMATIVA SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY (D.L. 196/2003). When you send us information about yourself, you agree that we can use it for our company purpose, however this information will never be shared with third parties according to the above laws. When you provide us with your name and email, we deem this as giving us permission to contact you further.
We will never sell nor pass on your personal information to third parties. Your name will ride only in our database and will not be transferred or traded with any other organization. By contacting us, you may always opt out of any further communication on our behalf.
Policies regarding bike tours:
- All tours will be conducted primarily in English, other languages may be available upon prior request
- Participants of the excursion affirm they are entirely responsible for their actions, and that any claim for damages to the company Tuscany Bicycle SNC, operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel are waived and null and void.
In particular, clients declare and agree with the following statements:
- They are in good health and free from any ailment with may be worsened or accentuated by strenuous activity or weather conditions including extreme heat or humidity
- They are able to use the equipment provided safely and with competence
- They are responsible for their own behaviors during the tour, including eating or drinking, and informing Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel of any food intolerances or allergy from which they may suffer.
- Participants are required to practice common sense, prudence, diligence especially regarding the use of the equipment provided for their use during the excursion, of which participants use at their own risk. Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during trips.
- Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel provides guests with bicycles in perfect working condition and which must be returned at the end of the excursion in the same working condition at the end of the trip. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel as per current market value for all bikes and accessories.
- Taking part in a bike tour organized by Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel imply the mandatory use of a helmet which is included in each tour package for every participant
- Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel does not assume responsibility for loss of luggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip.
- Participants must provide Tuscany Bicycle SNC operating as Tuscany Bicycle Travel with a valid photo ID (passport, ID card, travel visa, health insurance card) should they so be requested
- Competent court: the court of Arezzo will be in charge for whatever controversies may arise out of these Terms and Conditions.
Payments and Cancellations:
For all tours, a deposit of 25% of the total tour price is required by credit card (MasterCard or Visa), PayPal or bank wire transfer and is taken at the moment of booking. Cancellations of 7 days or less, will result in loss of the deposit. Cancellation of less than 48 hours in advance will result in payment in full required for the total amount due.
If the customer cancels his or her booking more than 7 days before the scheduled tour date, we offer the following options:
- Move the same tour to a different date (to be agreed by both parties, availability permitting)
- Accept a voucher for the tour which is transferable to a third party
- Join an alternative activity of equivalent value
- Full refund of deposit
Travel agents, villa rental agents and all travel related businesses are required to pay a deposit of 25% of the total tour cost, payable by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), PayPal or bank wire transfer. The deposit is due at the time of booking and it is not refundable. The full payment is required 15 days prior the tour departure. Within 15 days notice of cancellation, 50% of the total cost of the tour will be refunded. With less than 7 days notice of cancellation the entire cost of the tour will be forfeited.
Itineraries, events and activities may change at any time due to circumstances beyond Tuscany Bicycle Travel’s control (majeure forces). All the possible efforts will be made, however, to maintain the tour as advertised. In case of changes in published itineraries, Tuscany Bicycle Travel will provide comparable substitutions.